Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #46

Hi Everyone,

I was so so happy to be able to do this challenge, I am trying to keep up with a few challenges that I love to participate in but not get overwhelmed. This is the sketch to follow.



Go check out the Peachy Keen Blog to see the awesome projects from all the designers, WOW, what talented ladies over there. Well, here is what I came up with, this was my first time using the A Child's Year cartridge, I think it is so darling and I plan on using it more often now. It has the most adorable images.
















I used the Forest Branches cuttlebug and inked around the image using a Fantastix, the color I used is chocolate chip ink from Stampin Up, the sentiment is also from Stampin Up. I used Cappuccino twine from the Twinery and popped up the image with pop dots. I think it came out cute. Thank you for stopping by :)

11 comments:

Love That Bug said...

Lisa,
Such a pretty card. Good luck on the challenge
Hugs
Stacy

Cathryn said...

Very beautiful, love the image!!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Janice W. said...

I think it came out cute too Lisa! Thanks for playing along with us again at PKS! Good luck!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful Card Lisa. So elegant looking with the colors you chose. TFS

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies ;)

Gina said...

Super nice! Love that twine!

Crafting Misfit said...

Very pretty!

www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Thanks Lisa!!! I just received my blog candy!!!!!
Everything is awesome!! I am posting about it now. :)
Gina

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies :) Oh good Gina, I'm glad and you are welcome.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa! I love your card, it came out great!!!

I still haven't used my cart yet!

Sorry, I'm late getting here but I've been trying to get around as fast as I can -- I'm waaaay behind! Please forgive me!

But, I haven't forgotten you, my friend!

Lisa said...

Thanks Angela, I know what you mean, I try to get to everyone also but WHEW, it's alot of work. :)