Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Spring

Hi Everyone,

It's Thursday and you know what that means...Throwback with Emma. So, we had to use either Just Because or Wild Card. I decided to use Just Because. I really have to start using all my cartridges more, there is so much on each one.

I cut out the base, the mat and the bee from Just Because. I used Lemondrop twine, a self adhesive yellow flower with a black center, also self adhesive. I used googly eyes and stickles for the bee. I did some doodling with a black precision pen. The sentiment is from My Creative Time with Emma's stamp set called Color Me Happy. Thanks for stopping by ;) Smooches

13 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very nice, I really like the way you did the tag!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute card, Lisa! Love your little bee!

girlia said...

very pretty

Abby said...

So very cute!!! Love the colors!! Thanks for entering Throwback Thursday challenge!!

Abby

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

BEE utiful card. Wonderful colors and love the embossing on this little guy! TFS

My Creative Time said...

Lisa! I LOVE your card!!! WOW!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!;)
Big Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Linda said...

Great job. I love Emma's challenges. They are so much fun and get me using my cartridges.

Susan said...

Hi Lisa...
Yes that was fun to be featured together on Mary's blog. I am your newest follower. Nice to meet you new friend. I look forward to seeing all of your creations.
Susan

Donna said...

Cute card. It is nice to think about spring.
Stop over to my blog. I have something for you
http://donnasdreamworks.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

This is totally adorable!

Gina said...

So cute!!!! I have a new blog, if you have time, come and see me! ginascraftingspot.com. BTW-I'm your newest follower!

Sue said...

This is so cute! Love that little bee.

Janice W. said...

This is adorable! Love it!