Monday, February 14, 2011

Blog Candy for my Followers

Hi Everyone, Happy Valentine's Day. Well, I am way over due to offer this yummy blog candy. My blog is over a year old, but, I am mostly doing this because I wanted to Thank all of you, my followers for following me and stopping by to leave sweet comments. I want you all to know how truly Thankful I am for you. I am at 80 Followers and I am so happy with that. I don't post everyday because I really don't have time to create everyday.

Please know how truly grateful I am that you show an interest in my creations :)

This is what I am giving away to 1 lucky winner:

A chipboard album that says FRIEND
A package of 24 Blue Self-Adhesive Metal Dots by Colorbok
A package of 20 Clear Adhesive Gems by Colorbok
5 white silk flowers with a pearl in the center
5 pink silk flowers
6 little lunch bags - 3 kraft, 3 white
5 self adhesive white chipboard decorations by Tattered Angels
A two window frame with template from Piggy Tales
5 Wobbles and
3 skeins, a total of 45 yards of twine by the Twinery, their new colors, Charcoal, Blossom and Honeydew



I hope one of you will be as happy to get this yummy blog candy as I am to give it away.

Just leave a hello and I will pick the winner with random.org on Friday, February 18, 2011. Thanks again ;)

11 comments:

Gina said...

Hello!!! Awesome...80 followers!

missleyden said...

Hello! Wow, thanks for the opportunity to win. I'm a fairly new follower.

Audrey Frelx said...

What a wonderful assortment of blog candy!!!

Good luck to whoever your winner is!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats on your one year and 80 followers! I always like stopping by to see what you create! Generous candy you are offering! Thanks for a chance to win!
Barb :)

kcrazys kcreations said...

!!!!CONGRATS... LUV YOUR BLOG...1 YEAR AND 80 FOWLLERS ..THANKS FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN HAPPY VAL... GRACIE:)

Melissa said...

Congrats on making your year and a chance to win!

Constance said...

What a wonderful bunch of goodies. Congrats on your followers. I am adding to the list so that you will have at least one more.

MrsTfortwo said...

Wow! What a great giveaway! I nominated u for an award so please come by my blog to pick it up!

Thanks for the yummy candy!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Love the blog candy! Congrats on your followers...you're doing a great job!
gina
ginascraftingspot.com

Veronica said...

Hi Lisa!

I'm super new at making cards & trying to start scrapbooking. Your creations are wonderful and will help me alot! Love your blog!

Hugs, Veronica

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone for commenting. I was so happy to do this. I hope that you continue to follow me and encourage inspiration.