Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thursday Throwback Challenge #: 157

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are having a marvelous weekend.

This is my project for My Creative Time with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.
We have until Wednesday, February 2nd. to submit a project using either the Paper Doll Dress Up, Everyday Paper Doll cartridge or
an older cartridge of your choice if you don't have those. You have to include either heat or dry embossing on it.

Isn't my card so cute? ;) I used the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I used the angel so that I could use my new stamp set from My Creative Time. Love them Emma ;) This set is called Mom You Rock. I stamped the sentiment, then punched it out with a circle punch and used dimensionals to pop it up. Everything is cut out at 3 1/2", I used the blackout feature so that I could stamp a face on her using the Everyday Character PK-490 stamps from Peachy Keen. I cut the wings and the halo out with vellum and put some Dazzling Diamonds on them. I used silver stickles for the star.
I used the Swiss Dots and the Seeing Spots embossing folders. I was soooooooooo excited to use my new Wobbles. I put one on the angel. I love them, they are so awesome.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

Glora said...

Aw, so sweet. Don't you LOVE Emma's sentiments. This is a perfect match for your card! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn67 said...

So cute, love the angels pretty dress!! TFS, your new follower, Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies, yes I love the sentiments, they are so cute.

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute card, and I just love the sentiment also!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sweet little card. Love the sentiment. TFS

LISAMAY said...

cute card! good job!

My Play Time said...

Very Nice!

My Quilling Nest said...

Hi Lisa...Your project is too adorable. I love your color combination. Thank you for playing along with us on Emma's Throwback Thursday.
Quilly Hugs,

Linda K.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Kim H said...

Very cute! I love the wobbles and Emma's stamp sets too!