Friday, January 7, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma

Hi My Friends :)

I am so excited that I had time to do this challenge. I absolutely love My Creative Time with Emma and I've missed doing these challenges. The challenge is "Viewers Choice", just as long as the project has a heart somewhere on it. So, I decided to make this darling card which I love. I think it came out adorable. I used the Disney Pooh and Friends cartridge. I welded a sign and the heart from George and Basic Shapes to Winnie the Pooh's hands to make him look like he is holding them. I also welded the I <3 You in the sign, also from George and Basic Shapes. Now, as you can see, I ended up making him a her (LOL :)) because, I used a Peachy Keen face stamp and it didn't look right because his face is angeled so I just cut off that part. I think it came out pretty darn good, if I don't say so myself.

I used red stickles for the hearts and a little on her shirt, I put frosty stickle beads around her neck for a necklace, I used red twine for around the card and a bow for her head, I adhered a silk flower and a skittle. I put dimensions on her to make her pop. I did a little faux stitching around the card with a white gel pen. The sentiment  is from a My Pink Stampers stamp set. I used Black Memento ink to stamp it. The base of the card is Kraft from Paper Trey Ink, the pattern paper is from my stash.


Isn't she so darling? Thanks for stopping by, see you soon :)

8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

So darling, so cute!!!

Kristen said...

Your card is really cute! I haven't been using my gypsy for very long, so I really love to see the cool things that others are doing. It is very inspiring! You have great ideas!

Vicky said...

oh my goodness so adorable. like your blog layout

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh this card is adorable Lisa. TFS

Aimee said...

Very cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments ;)

Minta's Creations said...

This is too cute..Love the face..
I'm your newest follower...Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Kim H said...

Your card is so cute! I love Winnie the Pooh! I could have sworn I followed you already! Anyway i am now... thank you for always commenting on my blog and so many others. you are too kind!
TFS
Kim H