Sunday, January 30, 2011

She's a Sassy Lady Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Happy Sunday, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Every Saturday, Sheila from She's a Sassy Lady http://www.shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ does a Gypsy made simple episode. I decided to join in on this one. It is making a Gate fold card. I have made them before but not using my Gypsy so I thought this would be fun. It was fun and Sheila makes it so easy to follow along. Because of all the snow we've been having, I don't know about you all that are getting it also but, I am so ready for Spring, to see all the flowers in bloom, hey I know they have to sleep too but I am tired of shoveling. :) Anyway, I decided to make my Gate fold card a flower.


I love the paper patterns, it's the Ooh La La double sided paper stack from My Mind's Eye, I added a self adhesive glittered flower center. Thanks for stopping by, check out Sheila's tutorial and make one, it's really easy. Thanks Sheila for another great tutorial. See you soon :)

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute!!..I love the pattern paper on the flower :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love your card!!! You did a great job on this and look at that YUMMY paper! Thanks for playing along.

Kim H said...

I love that paper and the colors you chose! I feel for you all getting slammed over and over again! We have some but nothing like you guys up there! Stay safe and warm!
tfs