Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #:43

Hi Everyone,

I'm so happy that Peachy Keen is back in the groove. They have a sketch challenge going on right now and I'm so happy I was able to join in.

The Challenge is to create a card or layout based on the Sketch provided.

Guidelines:

•Design must be new

•Project must incorporate elements from provided sketch

•Link to Mr. Linky before January 24th


Here is what I came up with for the challenge. I used the Peachy Keen Snow Cutie Faces PK-500, did some doodling with a brown marker, the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper stamp set - Winter Punnies.


As always, thank you for visiting ;) See you soon.

9 comments:

Debbie Smith said...

I love your snowflakes!! Great job.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable card Lisa, love the cute little snowflakes. Have a great day.

Samantha Casey said...

Your card is so cute! I love your take on the challenge, you did such a wonderful job! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!!

-Samantha

VICTORIA said...

Your card is beautiful, Lisa, I love it.

Claire Langan said...

Cuteness!

Vicky said...

cute I love the colors

Janice W. said...

Great job with the PK challenge! I like the colors you chose! Good luck!

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies.

Viv said...

Adorable card Lisa! Love the colours!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx