Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Pink Stamper's First Blog Hop













My Pink Stamper is having her first Blog Hop. We can all participate by hopping to everyone's blogs and on the way picking up words to the clue of what the challenge is. Loads of very creative talent and fun. Come
on, join in.

Recipe:

Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge

Pig cut out at 3 1/2"
Buggy Punnies Stamp Set by My Pink Stamper

Peachy Keen Critter Face Stamps PK-754

Silk Flowers

Pink Sorbet twine

EK Success Punch

Thanks for visiting ;)

10 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This a cute card! Love the color and her pink ribbon. TFS

Dilsaver Designs said...

Your pig is adorable, great job! TFS :)

http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

Audrey Frelx said...

How adorable!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute card!!! Love the PK stamp just adorable:) TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you so much ladies.

Purrbal said...

Swine-tastic!

TFS
Shannon

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Very CUTE!!! TFS!!! -Sam :-)

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card I love that little pig I'm going to have to get my CAC cart out and try something thanks for the inspiration

Dana said...

Thanks for sharing your work. I sent you a "Stylish Blog Award".

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooo cute!!!