Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team 2011 - Challenge & Submission

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, I know I sure did. So, Robyn at My Pink Stamper has two spots left for a six month term as a Design Team Member. I am so very happy doing what I am doing now but, decided why not give it a try.

The challenge is to create a scrapbook page, card, or other Cricut project with your favorite cartridge using Robyn's favorite colors, Pink, Green and Brown and an optional color of our choice. I created this cute card using the Create a Critter cartridge, which is one of my favorite cartridges.


My Recipe is:
Create a Critter cartridge
Base of Card - Green  - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (A2 card - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Pink Cardstock Mat - 5 1/4" x 4"
Brown Cardstock Mat from George and Basic Shapes - 5 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Paw Ribbon
Pink and Green Twine from The Twinery.com
White Gel Pen from Stampin Up
Critter Faces - PK-754 from Peachy Keen Stamps
Sentiments from More Punnylicious from My Pink Stamper Stamps
Used pop dots for the cat and dog, doodled around the brown mat and inked the edges of the card.

I had to stamp the cat's face with white pigment ink which is so much different than the Kraft inks.

Thanks for stopping by.

Robyn, thanks for the opportunity.

14 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Cute puppies! How fun! Love their little faces! Gotta love Peachy Keen! Great job! I'm your newest follower. Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Hehehehehe, thank you, one is a puppy and one is a kitten. :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card and I like the puppy the best.... I am not a cat person... I know shame on me but I love little puppies and this one is adorable!

Coachfans said...

Good Luck with the design team challenge. Come visit when you get a chance.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

cute

Dakota Bear said...

A very cute card.

Lisa said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments. :)

Staying Crafty said...

Aww, how sweet! I love how you managed to include 2 sentiments to make it more unique.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Aww so adorable love the PK stamps and the kitten and puppy so cute:) Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Norma

Karen said...

Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

Lisa said...

Thanks again for all the sweet comments. ;)
Thanks Karen, I will ;)

DORCAS said...

These guys are soo stinken cute!!! wishing you the best!!!
~Dorcas

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! They have a special love :) great for valentines!

Great way to start the year!

We are doing a blog hop tomorrow and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)