Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Joy Fold Card

Hi Everyone,

Well, it snowed here again last night but thank goodness we didn't get alot. It was nice and fluffy so we were able to just push it with the shovel, didn't need the snowblower today ;)

I was watching Cardz TV with Mary and let me tell you, she has some awesome videos. I love the Joy fold card, and decided to make one. It is so easy to put together and Mary does such a great job with her tutorial. I love the look of this card and I'm thinking of all the different ways I can make it.


I used the PK-267 Happy Bird and phrases from Peachy Keen stamps, Martha Stewart glitter markers to color in the bird. It's sort of sparkly although it doesn't show in the picture. It looks so much cuter in person. The sentiment is from the Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp set from My Pink Stamper, the hearts were cut out from the Doodlecharm cartridge and I used twine and adhered the hearts to it with glue dots. I also used the Heart Blocks cuttlebug folder.

Check out Mary's video on her blog at http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/ for all the measurements and how to make it. Thanks for looking. See you soon.

5 comments:

the cricutologist said...

This turned out soooo goood! Love it!

Lisa said...

Thank you ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, it turned out great!!! It's so pretty!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card Lisa! You have become a great cardmaker!

Lisa said...

Thanks Audrey and Sheila ;)