Monday, January 31, 2011

Mouse of Hearts

Hi Everyone,

I made this darling card with a free digi stamp from http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.com/ Thank you Di and all who contribute.
 I am sending it to Mary from Cardz TV so that maybe she will show it on Coffee and Cards. She does alot of digi stamped images and they are so cute. She is a tutorial artist for Digital Delights, they have really cute digi stamps and they are very reasonable. I just happened to come across this free one and thought it was so cute. I wanted to try something different. I am just starting my Copic marker collection, so most of the coloring was done with my Stampin Up markers. I did color the mouse with the C1 gray Copic marker.
I put the hearts through the Xyron machine to get an all over coverage so that I could flock them. They came out so cute, nice and soft. The heart paper is from my stash. The ribbon is from Close to My Heart, it says, Cherish, Forever, Love. I love this font that Mary uses called Minya Nouvelle, so I typed that sentiment and printed it out on white cardstock and inked it with red. I did some stitching along the card with my white gel pen. I used some Dazzling Diamond glitter which is from Stampin Up on two of the hearts in the basket.

Isn't he so cute the way he has his arms around the basket, delivering it full of love. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon :)

9 comments:

Sheena said...

Awe..that little mouse is adorable!

CraftyGirl said...

Darling card! The image is so sweet! I love all the hearts!
barb :)

Love That Bug said...

Lisa,
I found your blog thru Sheila. You have a lot of cute stuff here. I am now a happy follower.
Swing by and say hi
Hugs
Stacy

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a darling little card, it is as cute as can be. TFS

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone ;)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! There will be an award for you on my blog tomorrow. :)

Lisa said...

AW thanks Sue ;)

MrsTfortwo said...

Mary posted it and it's so very cute! I hvae become a follower and hope to follow ur inspriation by submitting one of my cards to Mary at Cardztv too!
Congrats!
TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

This is adorable!