Sunday, December 5, 2010

THANK YOU TAMMY AND SHEILA

Happy Sunday
Stylish Blog Award

Thank you so much ladies for the beautiful blog award. I am touched. I'm still learning how to blog, not sure how to post the award. Here are the 8 things about me ;)

1. I thank God for everything everyday.
2. I love my husband, son, family and friends.
3. I love to clean and organize.
4. I sometimes play video games with my son.
5. I need to learn to be a better listener.
6. I love to read.
7. My son says I give really good advice.
8. Everyone tells me that I am a wonderful mother.

I need to pass this along to 8 other bloggers, so I chose:

1. Agnes at Flowerdisco's scrap hut
2. Audrey at Cute and Some
3. Sue at Crafting with Sue
4. Melissa at MelissaMade
5. Dorcas at 4CraftAngels
6. Michelle at Scrapaganza
7. Stephanie at Scraps of Life
8. Linda at Ladybug Lair

Congrats Ladies and thanks again Tammy and Sheila.

No comments: