Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sweet Gingerbread Boy and Girl

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Happy December 1st. WOW already. Time goes by so quickly. So, hello everyone. I wanted to show you two cutie pattootie cards I made for my Mom and Dad for Christmas. I used one of the new sets from Peachy Keen called Lorie and Al Gingerbread Set - PK-416. I love this set, I think it is so adorable.
I used Stampin Up markers to color the images in and then I cut them out. I stamped the other images and also colored them in. I used some twine and a button. I used glossy accents to the icing to make it look like chocolate. YUMMY ;) I added some stickles, inked the edges and stamped the sentiments using the Christmas Wishes stamp set from My Pink Stamper. Lastly, I used a punch on the corners of each card.

Aren't they so cute?
See you soon.



6 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Your little faces on these gingerbreadmen are way tooo cute!! They look like they are so happy and enjoying the holiday season!! Adorable cards!
barb :)

mforquer said...

Oh these are SO adorable! Beautiful cards and I agree with Barb - they look so happy!
hugs
M

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG just adorable!!!! love them:)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh how cute is this! Love these little cutie patooties! Happy Holiday!

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa!!! These are adroable!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sorry, it's taken me a bit longer to get here for a visit but things have been a bit crazy lately! I hope to be back sooner the next time.

I'll be seeing you my friend!!!