Friday, December 17, 2010

For A Frog Lover

I made this card for a friends daughter who loves frogs. I used the Happy Lil' Frog Cottage Cutz from Peachy Keen Stamps, Kraft color cardstock from Paper Trey Ink, pattern paper from DCWV which I punched a border on the bottom and some ribbon. The sentiment is from a My Pink Stamper stamp set called More Punnylicious.

Sorry that the picture is blurry, didn't notice until after it was posted. Just might have to fix that. ;)

I used a white gel pen to highlight the eyes, a black marker for the spots and some ink for the belly and inked the whole frogs to tone them down. Aren't they just so cute?

Thanks for stopping by. I love visits.  ;)

2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

These little frogs just scream cuteness!! I love their darling little faces!
Barb :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cut is this? I just love their litle faces! TFS