Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Cute Gift Package

Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here, I had so much fun making those sour cream containers and tags. I am going to a Christmas party and we are exchanging ornaments, so I decided that a bigger sour cream container would be perfect to hold the ornament I am bringing which is a snowflake picture frame, oops, I didn't take a picture of it before I put it in the container, sorry about that. This one started off at 8" x 10".

Isn't this a great way to present a gift? (No pun intended, LOL) Thanks for visiting. I appreciate all your compliments.

I have a really cute card that I made for a friends daughter who loves frogs. It will be posted here tomorrow. :) So come back and visit. Thank you everyone.


4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great idea! Love it.

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila, it looks small in the picture but it is like 4 times bigger than the smaller ones. :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice Lisa thanks for sharing also Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks Beebeebabs and also to you.