Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did. I love this time of year when you get to spend time with family and friends and I love to give. I made these cards to give out to some friends and a family member. I am ashamed to say that I did not send out cards this year :( That's not like me because I send cards out every year, but this year, I just had so much going on and not enough time. The wishes were still there though. :)

I made these cute snowmen cards using one of my favorite snowman stamp from Stampin Up. I used black stickles for the hats and buttons, the blue ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink, the red and white twine is from the Twinery. The brown twine is from Michaels. I colored the scarfs with Stampin Up markers, the card base is Kraft from Paper Trey Ink, the pattern papers are from a Cloud 9 Design paper pack. I punched out the shape for the sentiments with a Stampin Up punch, the sentiments are from My Pink Stamper. I also used Snow Writer from Peachy Keen stamps on the snowmen. So cute.

The duck card was made from the PK-266 Duck Dolls stamp set from Peachy Keen stamps, the card base is a white cardstock from Stampin Up, the presents and tags were cut out with the Doodlecharm cartridge. I used the Martha Stewart icicle punch for a border, the duck's hat was cut out from the Winter Woodland cartridge, I hand wrote the sentiments on this card. I also used the Snow Writer on the icicles and frosty stickles on the bows and presents.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa these cards are adorable! I didn't get my cards out till the last minute this year either. I think it is just getting harder and harder every year to keep up. Have a Happy New Year!