Saturday, October 9, 2010

Window Card

Hi Everyone, Happy Saturday. Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their weekend. It is a beautiful sunny day here in Massachusetts. Well, Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady has a video up on how to make a window card. I have always wanted to make one but I was having a hard time. I did make a Happy Birthday one not to long ago and it came out ok, but still not the way I wanted it to be, UNTIL TODAY. WOO HOO, I am so happy that Sheila did a video instead of a tutorial. I think following along made it so much easier.
Here is my window card. What do you think?


I am going to keep practicing with different words and embellishments. Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa, you are AWESOME@ I love this card, and wasn't it easy to make? You will find that window cards are very addictive!You did great! Thanks so much for playing with us today!

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila, (thanks to you) :)
Your welcome. I think I have the hang of it now.

Teach4U said...

Beautiful. Great fall card.

Lisa said...

Thank you Teach4U.