Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Totally Totebag

Hello My Friends,

Oh my goodness, I am so excited to show you this. I get newsletters from Splitcoast Stampers (Weekly Inkling #229) and I fell in love with this bag so I decided to give it a try. It is so darn cute. You download a template and just copy it onto cardstock, then you cut it out and score it. I had a hard time with the sides the way they show you how to do it so I just used sticky tape on mine and added the paper and brads later. Isn't it the cutest thing. I LOVE IT. To think it is made with cardstock. I used Papertrey Ink cardstock because it is thicker and I adhered patterned paper. I just added two flowers to the front, but you could add a tag or anything you wanted and add filler inside to put some goodies or cards or whatever you wanted to put inside. I think I will be making these for little gift bags.

 Front













Back 













Side













Thanks for taking the time to stop by ;)





1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable little bag. I love it! TFS