Sunday, October 17, 2010

To Cute To Spook

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing great. I was blog hopping the other day and found an adorable Halloween wall hanging and decided to make one for my mother as a decoration for her house. I think this is so adorable. The credit goes to Mary at Cardz TV. Thank you Mary for your inspiration. Check out her blog, she has quite a few projects in video. http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/.

My mind is working overtime thinking of how many different ideas I could come up with for this wall hanging, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays. All you need is a paper towel tube, you flatten it with your cuttlebug, wrap it in paper, cut out images. I cut out all my cute images from Paper Doll Dress Up and the font is from Don Juan. I got the ribbon at Michaels. Very easy and oh so cute.

I'll be back on Thursday with my design project for She's a Sassy Lady. See you then. Have a wonderful week.


1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

You are so right!!! It is too cute to spook!!!