Thursday, October 7, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma

Hi Everyone,

This week's challenge, Emma asked us to make a shaped card and to use the color orange in it. I used the Create a Critter cartridge, this is one of my favorites. This was made on my Gypsy.

I decided to make the little mushroom. I used Paper Trey Ink Kraft paper for the base of the card, PTI orange zest for the top. I used the hide contour feature for the face and stamped this cute little face with Peachy Keen's PK-490 - Everyday Characters. The pattern paper is from DCWV. I used my white gel pen for doodling, a red Stampin Up marker for the mouth and used chalk for her sweet cheeks, then tied a little bow with jute and adhered it with a glue dot.
Thank you for stopping by.

10 comments:

girlia said...

Your shaped card is awesome

Melissa said...

This is just adorable, I love the mushrooms on the paisley cart too!

Vicky said...

cute card, I like the paper you chose.

Jen said...

What a super cute creation. I love it, super cute. I love your blog as well. I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

hugs,jen

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wonderful - Wonderful little card. The color is great and I love the little face!!! TFS

Cathryn67 said...

Really cute, love the paper and the face stamp you chose! TFS cathryn67

My Creative Time said...

HOLY MOLY, THIS IS ADORABLE!!!! I NEVER thought about making a shaped card w/the mushroom!! It came out SOOO CUTE & the PKS stamp just bought it to life!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
gypsy hugs,
emma;)

Lisa said...

Thank you all so much :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa. Oh, this is just the cutest little card!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I am so glad you came by to visit and I hope you felt as welcome as I'd like for you to have -- considering we're Sassy DT sisters -- lol!!!

I did a bit of "lurking" through your blog before leaving this comment, and I love your blog and creations! I'm going to go have a few more looks and get back to bed -- still not feeling great! But I wanted to let you know I appreciate your visit!!!

Have a great weekend, my friend!

Sheena said...

So Cute!I love the pattern paper