Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweet Treat Cup Card

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It's beginning to feel like Fall now. The weather is getting chilly and colds are starting. UGH

I've been wanting to make one of these cup cards for a long time now, I've watched several tutorials but cannot get the trap door right, so I decided to make mine sealed. Instead of using candy, I stamped a little pumpkin image on the paper and added Autumn Flower Soft inside the cup. I tied a piece of jute around the cup and made a bow. I stamped images of pumpkins on a piece of cardstock and used chalk to color them. I used two silk leaves that I had in my stash. On the inside piece of cardstock, I stamped another pumpkin and also colored it with chalk, I love how this one came out. I cut strips of the same patterned paper and used sticky tape to put all around the edges to seal in the Flower Soft.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: