Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meet our new family member

Hi Everyone,

Sorry this post isn't about Scrapping but I just had to share our new addition. We have always wanted a puppy but I guess you could say it was never the right time. We ended up getting a kitten who we named Matrix, he is 3 years old already. After a lot of thought and begging from my son, we finally decided to get a puppy. We didn't want to just buy one from a pet store so we were looking at rescue sites. We put an application in, but it seemed like the puppies that we were looking for were already adopted. So, a friend of mine told me about our friend whose dog had puppies, they are Boxers and are nine weeks old. What great timing huh? So, I called her and she said she had two left earlier but had just sold one, and only had one left. WOW, the mom had 10 babies, three died, poor things, so seven were left and they all are going to great homes.We went over right away, Monday, October 25, 2010 and came home with this little darling named Tyson, who we already love. :)
Isn't he just the cutest?

I figured I might as well show off our cat too, don't want him to get jealous. Poor thing, he is adjusting but I think he is wondering what the heck this thing is in his home. Hopefully, he will get used to him.

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Tyson is adorable!!! He so reminds me of a boxer we had years ago!!! And, welcome to Tyson on his new loving home!

Lisa said...

Thank you Audrey :)

Dana said...

Congrats on your new addition. He is so cute. You may have some "troubled" time...just puppyitis...but you'll end up with a lifetime of memories and love. Good luck to you all.
(Can you tell I just LOVE dogs!)

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Tyson is so handsome! I know your son and the whole family will just love him! TFS

Lisa said...

Thanks Everyone ;)

tt.scraps said...

Awww...sooo sweet! Pretty pup! I love your work - very inspiring!
Thanks for stopping by my blog - glad you did because I am now your newest folower!
Tammy

Lisa said...

AW, thanks Tammy ;)