Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gypsy Made Simple - Partial Shape Card with She's a Sassy Lady

Happy Saturday Everyone.

Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady works so hard on Saturday mornings to teach techniques using the Gypsy so I decided to play along. I decided to use the little chick from Create a Critter. I used orange stickles for her hair and feet and added a pink bow to her head. I also punched a border along a strip of patterned paper to put on the side.

Thanks Sheila for another great tutorial. ;)

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, so cute!

Lisa said...

Thanks Audrey ;)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

He's so tweet!!! I love it! Wasn't he easy? Be sure to link him on my site too, so others can enjoy him.

CraftyGirl said...

Awww.. this is darling!! Love it!!
Barb :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila and Barb.

Magoo said...

sooooooooooo super cute!!! :):):)

Lisa said...

Hey Magoo, thank you dear ;)