Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ghost/Boo Window Card

Hi Again, ok Sheila (She's a Sassy Lady) now you have got me hooked. You were such a good teacher, I couldn't resist making another window card. I am so excited now that I know it has to be a frame to be successful :) and your video helped so much. So, my gypsy girl welded this cute frame from Gypsy Wanderings, the ghost from Paper Doll Dress Up and the Boo from Don Juan. Isn't this just so cute? :) Like they say, practice makes perfect. Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

You are hooked!!! They are fun to make!!! This card is Bootiful!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila :)

Jen said...

Super cute!! I think I read that you are from Mass. did I read that correctly? I was born in Mass and we moved to Texas when I was 9, but I still have family in Pittsfield. Small world. :)
Have a great evening.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Thank you Jen, yes I live in Mass. and have all my life :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, what a cute card!!! Sheila taught you well!!! LOL!

Lisa said...

:) Thanks Audrey. Hope you are feeling better.