Saturday, September 18, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge - Episode 93

Hi Everyone,

I am just loving these throwback Thursday Challenges with Emma from My Creative Time. This was great because we got to chose which oldie cartridge we wanted to use. I decided to use Pooh and Friends. WOW, this took me a long time to make because I welded the characters to the card and then had to cut out all the characters and their parts and hats. I love how it came out though.

For the base of the card I used Kraft cardstock from Paper Trey Ink, the black and purple hat cardstock is from Graphic 45, Halloween in Wonderland. The Happy Halloween is from the Don Juan cartridge, I welded it. That cartridge is awesome for welding, did some doodling and tied a black bow, I used stickles on each of the characters hats. Thank you for looking. See you soon.

16 comments:

mforquer said...

Lisa - this is adorable I just love it - those pooh characters all look so sweet dressed up for Halloween!
Melissa

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Pooh character are sooo... cute !!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow look at those little pooh characters.... what a treat they are looking so cute and all. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a darling card.. I love the pooh characters, so cute

CraftyGirl said...

Pooh and his friends have never looked cuter!! Love the lettering!!
Barb :)

Lisa said...

Thank you so much ladies :)

girlia said...

How adorable is this card. I love pooh and the gang. Great job

My Creative Time said...

HOLY MOLY, THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE it!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Lisa said...

Thanks girlia and Emma. ;)

DORCAS said...

This is such a nice card! I love it the way you put them on the bottom. Super cute!

Sue said...

Love this card! How cute!!! Love how you lined up Pooh and his friends. Great job!

Lisa said...

Thank you Dorcas and Sue :)

Donna Faglie said...

Adorable! Love that paper too>

Beebeebabs said...

Great card Lisa tfs!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you Donna and Beebeebabs. :)

xosparklesxo said...

Awww, and they are so tiny too. How wonderful!