Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pumpkin Tri-Fold Card

Hi Everyone,

WOW sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I have been so busy getting my son ready for school, you know, clothes shopping and all that fun stuff. He started August 31st. Also, I have been trying to catch up on housework, it has been way to hot to do anything.
Well, let me start off by saying that I love the Peachy Keen stamps, they are so adorable. They just came out with a new stamp set for Halloween. They are the cutest stamps, even the names are cute. Kathy and Dave do such a marvelous job. Thank you to them ;) The names of the stamp sets are Nikkity Knack Cat Gang which is PK-630, Halloween Minis which is PK-631 and Halloween Sweet Folks which is PK-632.
Here is the first card I made using these adorable sets.



















I used Halloween Sweet Folks for the Pumpkin, I used the Boo cuttlebug folder and some ribbon. I did some doodling with a black Stampin Up marker and a white gel pen. I also used a couple of orange eyelets. The orange paper for the base of the card is Orange Zest from Paper Trey Ink and the black paper is from Stampin Up. I think this card came out so cute. Thanks for stopping by to visit me :)

5 comments:

Dana said...

I really like the embossed background. I haven't seen that folder. Guess I'll have to look for it...lol. Thanks for sharing.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Thank you. I purchased that one online.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your right they are adorable!!! Love your card and thanks for sharing. We missed you!

Lisa said...

AW Thanks Sheila :)

xosparklesxo said...

This is so cute!