Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 36

Hi Everyone, Peachy Keen Stamps is having another challenge. At first I thought these colors would be hard but when I started putting my card together, it wasn't to bad.


Here are the colors and the sketch.












This is what I came up with.

I used Paper Trey Ink cardstock for the Melon and Daffodil, the Cobalt paper is from AC Moore, the pumpkin paper is from Cloud 9 Design. I used the dots cuttlebug folder for the top and an EK Success punch. I cut three different sizes of a square from George and Basic Shapes, distressed them and layered them on top of each other, then I added the cute pumpkin from PK-632 Halloween Sweet Folks with dimensionals. I cut the little pumpkins and glued them to his hands. I used jute to tie around the base and also made a bow and put an orange button with a glue dot. I also did some doodling. I think it ended up coming out cute.

Thank you for looking. :)

15 comments:

georgi said...

Cute Card! Nice Job!

Janice W. said...

I am so surprised to see people getting this done so quickly. Your card is really cute! Great job with the sketch and color scheme! Good luck with the PKS challenge!

Lisa said...

Thank you.

Glora said...

So cute. Those colors look great together on your card.

Joj said...

This card is ADORABLE! Great job!!

Scraps of Life said...

This card is so beautiful!

Jennifer said...

super cute!

Rae-beccadesigns said...

Very cute! Great job!

Lisa said...

Thank you all so much for your compliments :)

Fran, said...

Great card, don't you just love those colors?
Cheers

Viv said...

What an awesome take on the challenge Lisa!!
I LOVE your pumpkin!! It's great to have you playing along at Peachy Keen. Good luck!! Viv xx

Carol<>< said...

really cute!
Carol<><

Sue said...

You did a great job with this sketch! I think those are hard colors to combine but you pulled it of nicely!

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa! This is just amazing! You totally rocked this sketch and color challenge! Great job, and I'm so happy you could play along with the PKS challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies, I'm loving these challenges.