Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nikkity Knack Cat Gang - Tri-Fold Card

Hi My Friends,

Here is another Halloween card using these adorable PKS stamps. The black base paper of the card is from Stampin Up, the green paper is a stack I bought from AC Moore. I stamped the images then cut them out. I used Glossy Accents on the Bat and Cat and Black Diamond stickles on the little spider. I used the Haunted Halloween cuttlebug folder and doodled with my white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week. See you soon.

5 comments:

xosparklesxo said...

This is my favorite one of the bunch, I just love everything about it!

Lisa said...

Thank you ;)

Janice W. said...

This is awesome Lisa! Love it!

Sue said...

This is a gorgeous card! I plan to make a few Halloween cards this weekend so this is good inspiration!

Audrey Frelx said...

I love this!!!