Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Tag Swap

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have been working on a Halloween Tag Swap. I made 3" tags from the Don Juan cartridge. I inked around the tag with black ink. I cut out the cute ghost and the fence from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I used dimensionals for the ghost. The brown cardstock is from a paper pack from AC Moore, the Designer cardstock is from DCWV, it's called Midnight Spell, which was on sale at Joanns. I did some doodling on the tag and fence with a white gel pen, I used the Everyday Character Faces - PK-490 from PKS for the ghost, I also chalked the cheeks and used a red Stampin Up marker for the mouth. I put black eyelets in the holes of the tags and tied some jute to them.

Thank you for stopping by. See you soon ;)

10 comments:

barbip said...

Super cute tags!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Lisa... these are seriously adorable!! There are a lot of tags here... you have been a busy girl!!
Barb :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa these are just too cute! Just adorable. The last time I made that many tags was Christmas and they sure were not as nice as these! LOVE THEM!

Dana said...

These are really nice...Good job. Thanks for sharing.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila and Dana. Sheila I'm sure your tags were beautiful :)

Sue said...

Looks like that was a lot of work! They are beautiful! Great design!

Lisa said...

Not to bad Sue, Thank you ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, you did a lot! They're really cute tags!

Gramjak said...

These are wonderful tags! Love the colors and the design! Good job!