Monday, September 6, 2010

Ghost Tri-Fold Card

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend. I'm so glad that I was able to do some crafting. I made this cute card using Nikkity Knack Cat Gang, Peachy Keen Stamp set - PK630. This set is so cute. I used the Pumpkin Harvest cuttlebug folder and did some doodling with the black Stampin Up marker. I gave the ghost rosy cheeks with a brush I got from PKS. I added a shadow around the ghost with the C1 Cool Gray Copic Marker. The paper used for the base of the card is Kraft from Paper Trey Ink. I think the orange cardstock is from AC Moore. I also sponged light blue around the white cardstock. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Another cute little card. You will be ready for halloween in no time at all. Love it.

Lisa said...

As always Sheila, I thank you for always commenting :)

Janice W. said...

All of these gate-fold cards are so cute. Love all the embossing folders too!

Lisa said...

Thank you Janice.