Thursday, August 19, 2010

Throwback Thursday with Emma

Hi Everyone,

I was so excited that I had time to join in this challenge. I love this cartridge and was glad I have it.
Paper Doll Dress Up and you had to make a frame. I used the ghost and cut a circle, an image and the word BOO which I welded from George and Basic Shapes. I embossed the background paper which is Orange Zest from Paper Trey Ink with the spider web folder. I used my ATG gun and adhered it to the black card which is an A2 size. I tied a bow with jute and stickled BOO with silver, then I added a little spider from Jolee's and some white dots with a gel pen. I used the Everyday Character PK-490 for the face.

Thanks for looking :)

16 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is an adorable card.... love the embossing! TFS

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

Darling, darling card!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you Ladies :)

Megan at PPC said...

What a super cute card!

Please check out my blog-o-versary candy at PPC!

http://pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

Happy Crafting!
-Megan :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Megan :)

Mrs.Debbie said...

Cute we had the same idea LOL

Debbie :-)

Lisa said...

Thanks Debbie, I'll have to see your creation when you take a new picture. :)

Wendy said...

Cute card!!!

Sandra said...

The little ghost is perfect! Great job!

Sandra:)

Kristin said...

Awww Very adorable, I love this card!

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! What a SWEET ghost card my friend!! GREAT job w/the challenge!!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

HappyExpressions said...

Super cute!

Raven B said...

OHHHH this card is just darling.
Hugs,
Raven

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone for the kind words ;)

Viv said...

Awww I LOVE your cute ghostie! Viv xxx

LBCrafts said...

I love the boo! What great placement! This whole card is super cute.

Laurie

ps Thanks for popping by and commenting on my blog!