Monday, August 23, 2010

Storing My Stamps

Happy Monday Friends. I noticed that a few people have been wondering how everyone stores their stamps. I myself have gotten ideas from other people. I love this method of storing them in cd cases because I have so much more room. I even took all my Stampin Up stamps off the wooden blocks and made them just like the clear stamps with the help of the EZ Mount Stamp product. Love It.

I stamped the images so that I could easily see what the stamps are. I didn't do that to the Peachy Keen stamps because I can see the faces. Hope this helps anyone who is interested in making changes to the way they store their stamps.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.





6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I store my stampls like this too but really need to do my SU stamps so I have more storage room too.

Lisa said...

Exactly Sheila, it makes such a huge difference :)

Sue said...

This is such a great system!

Lisa said...

Thanks Sue.

BeeBeebabs said...

Thanks for sharing that is a great idea!!!

Lisa said...

Your welcome, thank you BeeBeebabs.