Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge 35

Hi Everyone, hope you are all doing well.

Peachy Keen is having another Challenge and this is my second with them. It is not only a sketch but also a color challenge.



And here is my take on this. I used the Leaf from Doodlecharms and stamped the cute little face from Christmas Character PK-480. I used buttons that I got from Paper Trey Ink. I think the papers are from AC Moore. I used a white gel pen for a little doodling and stickled the nose with Frosted Lace.
I took this picture outside, wow what a difference natural light makes. Thanks for looking :)


11 comments:

Sandra said...

The face stamp you used makes the card...cute!

Sandra :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Sandra. I feel like it's missing something now that I'm looking at it but that's o.k., I am new to sketch challenges, the next one I will kick it up. :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great job with the colors and look how cute it is! Love the buttons & face.

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila :)

Angelica said...

Great job, Lisa! I love those buttons, too!! Isn't it awesome what a little bit of sunshine does to our crafty creations? Your little leaf looks so happy! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS this week! :) ~ Angelica

Lisa said...

Thanks Angelica ;)

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

You did great!!

Lorie said...

How cute! I love that face on the leaf! So happy you could play along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Hugs,
Lorie

Viv said...

Super take on this week's challenge Lisa!! The doodling adds that perfect finishing touch. Lovely job. Viv xxx

Raven B said...

Oh this is just too cute Lisa! Love it.
Hugs,
Raven

Samantha Casey said...

What a cute leaf! Thanks for playing with Peachy Keen and good luck!!
-Samantha