Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Peachy Keen Stamps is having a challenge using a sketch, so I decided to join in. This is my first challenge with them. I used the Christmas Character PK-480 face stamp, I colored in the nose and mouth with Stampin Up markers and added white to the dots in the eyes with a white gel pen, the Martha Stewart icicle punch, the Frosty stamp is from Close to my heart and I also used some silver stickles on the icicles and some white dots around the snowman's face.

Enjoy.

Thanks for looking :)

15 comments:

Emily said...

Fun card! The frosty face is so cute :)

Lisa said...

Thank you Emily.

Vicky said...

cute card love the face.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

The card is darling. Love it but then I love snowmen!

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, I left you something on my blog. :-)

My Creative Time said...

WOW Lisa, I just LOVE how you stamped that EVER SO CUTE face onto that oval!! GREAT card my friend! Thank you for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

Viv said...

Aww I love your 'Frosty' card Lisa!! You did a great job with the sketch and it's lovely to have you play along with us at Peachy Keen and I hope you join us for many more challenges. Good luck! Viv xx

*CAFE said...

Awww...this is a great take on a snowman card! Love the way you used the sketch!

Lisa said...

WOW, I was floored to see how many comments I have. Thank you so much ladies. Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is this? Absolutely adorable, Lisa! Great job with the Peachy Keen Challenge, and I'm so happy you could join us!

Hugs,
Lorie

Pink E said...

Sooo winter fun love the design, Inspired Huggs

Lisa said...

Thanks Lorie and Pink E :)

Carol said...

super cute!

Janice W. said...

I love snowmen and yours is simply adorable! The icicles are great too! Such a cute card! Good luck with the PK challenge!

Raven B said...

Oh this is just fabulous!!!!
Hugs,
Raven