Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Sweet One

Happy Sunday Everyone :) It's a rainy day here, a good day to stay in and play. I don't know where the weekends go, especially when you work all week and try to squeeze in alot of stuff to do in two days off. I shouldn't complain because I'm thankful I have a job, and I have the weekends off. Actually, I am looking for a part-time job, just a few hours a week for some extra money. Hehehhehehehe, got to support this crafting habit of mine :)

Anyway, I ordered My Pink Stamper's DVD and in it was a card kit. (Thank you Robyn ;) All but the ribbon and the stamp was in the package, so this is how I put it together. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions, I used some stickles to bling it up. Have a great day my sweet friends ;)

5 comments:

BeeBeebabs said...

Thank you Lisa - I love love love your Sweet One thank for sharing!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you Bee ;)

xosparklesxo said...

Very cute!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Adorable. Love that cute cupcake :)

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies ;)