Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hi Everyone

I made these cards to send to a special boy and girl. They were just simple cuts.





Then I made this card for a friend who just had knee replacement surgery. She is home and is doing really well. She loves country primitive. I don't have cartridges for that, so I looked online, found this picture, printed it out, then I cut it out. I wanted to try flock on the crow, I got some at Michaels, 4 in a pack for $1.00. It is not the "real" flock but I figured I would give it a try. I don't think it came out to bad. I outlined the crow with black stickles and put red stickles on the berries, added a google eye and sprayed the card with some gold shimmer mist, then added a velvet ribbon.


As always, thank you for visiting :)

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great cards. People feel so special when you send beautiful cards like these!

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila :) I'm trying to get in the habit of making cards instead of buying them. They are getting to expensive, at least I can personalize them for the people I'm making them for.