Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone,

My niece's birthday is next week, so I decided to make her a card and mail it to her. She loves dogs and cats, so I used the Create a Critter cartridge of course :) I used a Martha Stewart border punch, some ribbon and inked the pets. I didn't use a stamp because the patterned paper says it all. I wrote in the card though. I know she'll love it :) I'm excited for my turn with She's a Sassy Lady, August 19th. I'm working on something different :) Stay tuned.

6 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Lisa... this card is darling!! I am sure your neice will adore it!! Can't wait to see what you are creating for Sassy this month... I love to get new ideas!!
barb :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable card.. you're right the paper is perfect. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

DORCAS said...

These guys are cuties! I love this card! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies :)

xosparklesxo said...

Very, very cute! Perfect for a kiddo :)

Chris Wooten said...

she will love it