Friday, July 2, 2010

What's Up?

I started this card on my Gypsy. I used the Create a Critter cartridge. I copied the cheese and welded them together to make the card. I used the Hide Contour feature (love that) on one of the sides of the cheese that would be the inside of the card and hid all the circle cutouts. The card is 5 1/2" x 10 1/2". The mouse is 3". Then I just tied some Sassy Strands (I know you like that name Sheila ;) from Close To My Heart, it's the Autumn Harvest collection. I used the Punny-licious stamp set from My Pink Stamper.

Thanks for looking.
Have a great day.

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is adorable and I will have to scraplift.... but change just a little to turn it into a giveaway card as it is adorable and I love it.... sassed up and all!

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila :)

CraftyGirl said...

I am with you... that hide contour line is the best new feature!! I was just working with it this week and it makes life so much easier!! Sheila is right... this card is fantastic!!
Barb :)

Lisa said...

AW, thanks Barb :)

Cher~ said...

That is so cute. I can't see a mouse without thiking of that book, "If you give a mouse a cookie". LOL I too love the hide contour feature.

Lisa said...

Thanks Cheryl. That book was so cute and of course so was the mouse.