Sunday, July 25, 2010

Using Vinyl

Hi Everyone,

I decided to put a phrase above my closet doors with white vinyl. I love this saying. I remember as a child, my mother would always tell us never go to bed mad. That always stuck with me. The wall above my closets is just a 3" empty space below the ceiling, so this was perfect. I added little pink hearts in between. I used the Gypsy Font for this. (Added to say) O.K., my husband just informed me that I should change the pink hearts to red and add some lips, so that is what I will do as soon as I get some red vinyl. The pink really doesn't show up that well anyway and I think the lips will add a great touch. Thanks for looking.












4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

You did a great job on this! Love it.

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila :)

xosparklesxo said...

Love it, that font is so fantastic - one of my initial reasons for buying a G. This is making me want to use it for some vinyl in my house too :)

Lisa said...

Thanks xosparklesxo :)