Friday, July 16, 2010

My Pink Card for Monique

Hi Everyone,

Robyn of My Pink Stamper asked if we would like to make a "Pink" card for Monique Griffith who was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Here is my card for her. I used the Create a Critter cartridge, copied the house, flipped it and added a rectangle to make it stronger at the crease, and welded it. I used the hedgehog. I also used the ribbon stamp and the Thinking of you stamp from Everyday Occasions by My Pink Stamper, added ribbon, a flower brad and a glittered silk flower with a brad. I used a marker to make little polka dots along the house and on the hedgehog's toes. The whole card is "Pink" :)

3 comments:

BeeBeebabs said...

Very cute love the pink tfs

Lisa said...

Thank you BeeBeebabs.

Lori said...

Very cute!!!

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com