Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday my friends. First off I would like to take the time to say CONGRATULATIONS again to Emma of My Creative Time on her first DVD. That is so awesome. Hopefully, you all know who she is, if not take a peek at her blog. She definitely deserves it. http://www.creativetimeforme.com/

This is a sympathy card I made for a co-worker who just lost her mother. I used a border punch at the bottom of the border paper, I stamped a flower several times in brown, orange and yellow, dark and light along the right side of the card, tied a ribbon and stamped the sentiment which is from My Pink Stamper stamps, Everyday Occasions. I used the two way glue pen on the center of the flowers and added Dazzling Diamonds, from Stampin Up.



Thank you for looking :)

Happy Scrapping

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I don't know how I missed theis beautiful card. It is lovely. TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila :)