Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. Just to let you know that I am working on my July design for She's a Sassy Lady. It is so darn hot, humid, and muggy. This weather really drains me. I don't really care for days like this :( YUCK. I don't mind if it's hot, as long as it is dry. I've been wanting to do some things in the house but I don't have the energy. WOW!!!

We are looking into ductless air conditioning seeing that we have radiators, Central Air might be a little  to expensive. Thank Goodness we have an air conditioner in our bedroom and our son's bedroom. Ceiling fans seem to just push the heat around but I guess it's better than nothing. :) Well, just wanted to say hello and rant a little bit about how hot it is, I know I shouldn't complain! There are worse things right?

Thanks again to all my follower friends, it means alot to me. Have a Great Day...Stay Cool :)

3 comments:

Cher~ said...

Can't wait to see what you are working on.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Looking forward to your project! Try to keep cool...

Lisa said...

Thank you Cheryl and Sheila :)