Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mailbox Makeover

Hi Everyone, it's been a little while since I posted, I have been so busy the past few days. Anyway, I was looking at my mailbox and decided it needed a makeover, it's nothing big, but I wanted to use some vinyl, just until I can get a new one. As you can see, this mailbox is very old. It was there when we bought our home and July will make 5 years that we've lived here. :) I would actually love to get one of those beautiful painted mailboxes. I thought the vinyl made it look a little better than it looked anyway. So, I have been also busy trying to come up with something for my debut on Sassy Lady's blog on June 17th. Wish me luck :)

As always thanks for being a follower, leaving comments and your friendship ;)

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute mailbox. You're lucky you can change of alter. Our convenant in our subdivision will not allow us to. We all have the same mail box and we can not paint or alter it.... Can I say boring! Looking forward to your debut!

Lisa said...

AW, someone I know lives in an area where all the homes are similiar and they are only allowed to do certain things. We tease her and say how are things in the Stepford community or on Wisteria Lane. LOL

BeeBeebabs said...

Cute mailbox tfs

Lisa said...

Thank you :)