Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Hi Everyone, well, I didn't have a chance to do what I wanted to do. Friday was the Relay for Life, a Cancer Walk, Saturday was my friend's daughter's recital. Sunday was just so busy with housework and errands. Monday, I took a vacation day to spend some time with my son, which turned out to be a wonderful day together. This heat (mugginess) has really gotten the best of me. So, for the next few days, I am going to try to get a few projects done ahead of time to post. I'm so sorry. A friend at work and I are always making jokes saying that this job is getting in the way of our life. :)
Have a great day and check in to see what I come up with. Thank you.

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I know my job get in the way of my life for sure! Have fun scrapping!

Lisa said...

I hear ya Sheila, it's hard to keep up with the fun stuff ;)