Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank Ewe

This should have been posted a while ago. I was just thinking of a card to make and came up with this one. This was made with the Just Because Cards cartridge. I am going to write in it...for being you. (Thank Ewe for being you.) I want to gather my cards (and envelopes) that I have made and cards that I have received from swaps, and send them to a program called Send Love Today, P.O. Box 528, Berea, Ohio 44017. It is in the May CardMaker magazine on page 14, Readers Reach Out page. It is a nonprofit organization which provides emotional support and encouragement to brain-tumor patients and their families. Children make up the majority of patients and they need cheerful, encouraging, thinking of you cards. (No Get Well Soon) cards or anything of that nature.

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I jsut got this cart and this card is adorable! Can't wait to try, hope mine turns out this cute.

Lisa said...

AW Thanks, Christine from Creations by Christine is doing a whole series on this cartridge.