Sunday, May 23, 2010

Round and Round

Happy Saturday :) SassyLady is having a challenge over on the Cricut forums. She wants everyone to try welding words around a shape. Boy, it's not that this was hard, but you really had to have patience to get everything just right. I'm also working on something else that I will post as soon as they are done and boy they are so darn cute. I had such a great time making these.


I obviously didn't want the hearts white, so, after cutting out the main image, I cut out just the hearts in red and glued them on to the white hearts.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Very nice Lisa, don't you just love working your Gypsy!

CraftyGirl said...

Wow... this looks fabulous!! I love the look of welding the words to the background page... gorgeous!!
Barb :)

Lori said...

I really like it! I will have to try it - I am still new to the gypsy. Thanks ~lori

idreaminscrapbooking.blogspot.com