Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mother's Day Card

Happy Saturday and Happy May 1st. which is National Scrapbooking Day. I am following along on My Pink Stamper's site today and I am enjoying seeing everyone's creations. I have only done the first challenge because I am doing other things and I can't seem to get going. It took me forever to do my card. LOL
At least now, my Mother's Day card is complete. I hope everyone is having a wonderful "Scrapbooking" day. The weather here is so gorgeous today, it makes the mind, body and spirit feel great. Enjoy and as always, Thank you for looking.


This is a step card, and I used the Create a Critter cartridge. I love Koala's. They are so cute.

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is adorable! Perfect colors.

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila ;)