Friday, May 7, 2010

Just Because Cards #1

Hi My Friends,
TGIF ;) It has been a long week. Christine at Creations with Christine is being so kind again to do a video series on Just Because Cards. YOU ROCK Christine. I think when you know how to do something, it makes it so much more fun. Although, I am always up for a challenge. Watching Christine do these cards and envelopes step by step is Awesome. I am going to make every card with her and post them. I'm behind a little but I will catch up this weekend. Thank you as always for visiting my Craft Room. Enjoy. Thanks again Christine. This is very much appreciated.

3 comments:

Christina said...

oh la la...love it. The colors are perfect (lol I'm a green and blue girl) Big Hugs, Christina

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card Lisa.... you really are making a lot of cute little cards lately! Good for you!

Lisa said...

Thank you for the compliments :)