Monday, May 24, 2010

Doggy Cards - Create A Critter

I don't think that I will ever get sick of this cartridge. I love this one. I think the images on it are so cute. I made this card for my sister, she has a little dog named Daisy. I think it is so darling. I used the new stamp set from My Pink Stamper - Family and Friends. (for my Sister) Daisy was stamped with individual letter stamps.

This one I made for a friend at work, her mom had a dog that she was very very close to and he passed away, so this was just a little just because to her.

7 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

These cards are precious!! I just ordered this cart... can't wait to get it!!!!!
Barb :)

Lisa said...

Oh you'll love it.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa wonderful card.... this has become my favorite cart too! ENJOY.

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Your cards are soooo adorable!
-Angi-

Lisa said...

Thanks Angi :)

BeeBeebabs said...

Your card is adorable tfs

Debbie said...

Aww so cute! I keep seeing more and more of this cart and have to keep telling myself that I do not need it!