Friday, May 14, 2010

Brown, Yellow and Green Challenge

Robyn at My Pink Stamper is having a challenge to make a card using Brown, Yellow and Green. I am so in love with Create a Critter. It has to be the most darling cartridge out there. Here is my card I submitted for the challenge. This is a take on Emma's card from My Creative Time (have to give her a shout out). I fell in love with this card when I saw her making it. I was so in awe how she took the bee hives and welded them together to make the card. I knew I just had to try it and I think it came out so darn cute. Enjoy. Thank you as always for looking and for your comments.

6 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOw Lisa! LOVE your take on it!! GREAT job!
hugs,
Emma;)

Lisa said...

Thank you Emma for your inspiration ;)

marenmat said...

Hi I saw your project on mypinkstamper.com and loved checking out you blog.
What a cute card with those little bees!

Marlies Roosenburg
http://www.myscrappingspace.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Thank you very much Marlies. That means alot.

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

Great Job!

Ronda said...

Super cute Lisa!!!